|Packing Details:||Customer's Requirements||Width:||50-960mm|
|Thickness:||2.6-12mm||Vertical Tensile Strength:||Min 5%|
|Horizontal Tensile Strength:||Min 12%||Porosity:||Min 96%|
thin copper sheet,
copper metal sheet
Hot Sale Copper Foam Sheet Low Ash Rate For Water Purification
1. Copper Description:
Copper is a malleable and ductile reddish metal. It has excellent thermal and electrical conductivities and a good resistance to corrosion. It is found in sulfide minerals and as carbonate, arsenide and chloride (abundance in the earth's crust: 50 ppm). Extraction of the metal involves roasting the ore to produce the oxide, followed by reduction and purification by electrolysis. The element is inert to non-oxidizing acids but reacts with oxidizing agents. It wears in the air and forms the green patina characteristic of carbonate. Copper is combined with Oxygen to form red-hot CuO, and Cu2O at elevated temperatures.
The electrical conductivity of Copper reaches second behind that of La Plata and therefore its main application is the electrical industry. Copper is also the basis of many important alloys (eg brass, bronze and aluminum bronze) and together with Silver and Gold, has been widely used for minting coins. However, being the most common, it is the least valued. It is one of the first metals worked by man.
1) Foamed copper has excellent thermal conductivity and can be widely used for heat conduction and heat dissipation of motors/electrical appliances and electronic components.
2) Foamed copper is widely used in the electrode materials of nickel-zinc batteries and electric double-layer capacitors because of its excellent electrical conductivity.
3) Foam copper is an excellent medical filter material and water purification filter material due to its structural characteristics and its non-harmful properties to human body.
3. Application area:
(1) Electrode material. Excellent electrical conductivity makes foamed copper widely used in electrode frame materials of new batteries such as nickel-zinc batteries and electric double-layer capacitors. At present, foamed copper has been tried by many nickel-zinc battery manufacturers and put into mass production. At the same time, foam Copper is expected to be popularized as an electrode collector for electric double layer capacitors. In addition, copper foam is also widely used as an electrode material for electrolytic recovery of copper-containing wastewater.
(2) Catalyst. In many organic chemical reactions, attempts have been made to directly replace the punched copper plate with copper foam with a large specific surface area as a chemical reaction catalyst; foam copper has also been successfully used as a photocatalytic air purification carrier.
(3) Thermally conductive materials. Foamed copper has excellent thermal conductivity, making it a flame retardant material with excellent performance. It has been applied to many advanced fire-fighting equipments abroad, especially as a flame isolation device. In addition, people use foam copper for excellent thermal conductivity. And apparent permeability, made into heat dissipation materials for motors and electrical appliances.
(4) Silencing and shielding materials. The sound wave is diffusely reflected on the surface of the foamed copper, and the sound-absorbing effect is achieved by the principles of expansion and silencing, micro-hole silencing, etc. The shielding performance of copper is close to that of silver, and it is an excellent electromagnetic shielding material.
(5) Filter material. The excellent structural characteristics and foam metal copper products which are basically harmless to the human body have also been successfully applied as medical filter materials. At the same time, the application of copper foam in water purification devices has a good future.
(6) Fluid pressure buffer material. The dispersing and buffering action of the copper foam on the fluid makes it an excellent pressure reducing protection device for various pressure gauges.
Contact Person: Linda