|Melting Range:||1320-1370 °C||Tensile Strength:||650 Rm N/mm2|
|Yield Strength:||300 RP0.2N/mm2||Elongation:||30|
nichrome resistance wire,
Product Overview of Inconel 601:
TANKII Brand Inconel601 alloy have excellent oxidation resistance at high temperature, good carbonization resistance, good resistance to oxidation sulfur atmosphere, and has good mechanical properties at room and high temperature as good resistance to stress corrosion cracking performance due to control the carbon content and grain size, Inconel 601 had a higher creep rupture strength, therefore it is recommended to use in the field of above 500 ºC.
You can find below Characters of Inconel 601:
(1) Have excellent oxidation resistance at high temperature;
(2) Good carbonization resistance;
(3) Can be a very good resistance to oxidation sulfur atmosphere;
(4) Has good mechanical properties at room and high temperature;
(5) Good resistance to stress corrosion cracking performance due to control the carbon content and grain size, 601 has high creep rupture strength, therefore it is recommended to use in the field of above 500 ºC;
Application Field of Inconel 601:
(1) Tray, basket and fixture used in heat treatment factories;
(2) Mesh belt used in steel wire annealing and radiant tube, high-speed gas burner and furnace;
(3) Components of exhaust system;
(4) Combustion chamber of solid waste incinerator;
(5) Components of pipe supports and ash handling;
(6) Components of exhaust detoxification system;
(7) Oxygen re-heater;
Chemical Compositon of Inconel 601 Wt.%:
|Inconel 601 (UNS N06601/W.Nr.2.4851)|
Inconel 600's Min Value of Mechanical Properties at normal temperature:
|Typical Mechanical Properties||Tensile Srength Rm N/mm2||Yield Strength Rp0.2N/mm2||Elongation A5 %||Hardness HB|
1) We can provide a free sample for testing but the freight at yours.
2) Mill test certificate will be provided after production, If it is necessary.
3) Good packing methods to keep goods no damage during delivery
4) We cooperate with many famous forwarder, will try our best to choose the safty, convenience, quick, and cheap mode of transportation for our customers.
Contact Person: Mr. Martin Lee
Tel: +86 150 0000 2421