3.17mm Molybdenum Spraying Wire 99.95% Pure Thermal Spray Molybdenum Wire
Molybdenum Spraying Wire is a pure(99.95%) Molybednum wire specifically designed for thermal spraying. It produces dense, well-bonded coatings with excellent wear resistance and good corrosion resistance. It is particularly effective for applications where scuffing or galling is a problem, such as piston rings, shift forks and synchronizing rings.
TANKII Molybdenum Wire
TANKII molybdenum wire popular diameter is 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 3.17mm. Our molybdenum coating has high hardness, good ductility, especially has good anti friction and wear, fretting wear and scuffing behaviour, with low coefficient of sliding friction of steel material, running in performance. In some circumstances it has solid lubricating properties, as well as anti-corrosion characteristics. TANKII molybdenum wire are widely used in machinery, petroleum, chemical, aerospace and other fields for casting pump, valve, piston ring, electrical contacts.
TANKII thermal spray molybdenum coating has good adhesion to steel which used as a self adhesive bonding layer. (This kind of molybdenum wire is sometimes called Sprabond wire) It can also be bonded to the ceramic and glass, as a surface modification coating. In recent years, the development of the spraying wire HOVF gun (such as Hijet-9600) TANKII spraying molybdenum wire used in steel substrate the bonding strength is 40MPa, porosity rate is 0.2% to 0.5% , the surface has a roughness of 0.2 ~ 0.4um (Ra), the diameter of the molybdenum wire spraying 3.17mm coating spraying efficiency 2.5kg/h, the deposition rate is 67%.
Materials:Pure molybdenum, Mo>99.95%, impurities <0.05%, each element content <0.01%
Appearance: Molybdenum spraying wire is covered with graphite. After removed graphite, it is metallic luster.
Molybdenum spraying wire Properties:
|Typical Hardness||HRC 15-35|
|Bond Strength||7900 psi|
|Deposit Rate||10 lbs/hr/100A|
|Wire Coverage||1.1 oz/ft2/mil|
Pure Molybdenum Chemical Composition In %:
|Brand||Mo Content||Maximum Content of Impurities|
Why choose us?
1. The weight of single wire is up to 20-25kg without any welded joint, which results in enhancing the efficiency and decreasing the operating costs.
2. Diameter: 3.175mm, 2.3mm-1.41mm
3. Tolerance: 3.175mm + / -0.025mm or + 0 / -0.05mm
2.3mm-1.45mm + / -0.02mm + 0 / -0.05mm
4. Tensile strength: >700-900N / mm2
5. Elongation: >20-5%
State of Finished Molybdenum Spraying Wires:
1) We can provide a free sample for testing but the freight at yours.
2) Mill test certificate will be provided after production, If it is necessary.
3) Good packing methods to keep goods no damage during delivery
4) We cooperate with many famous forwarder, will try our best to choose the safty, convenience, quick, and cheap mode of transportation for our customers.
More Detail Information, Please feel free contact us!