|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20kg|
|Packaging Details:||Spool, carton, plywod case with plastic film as clients required|
|Delivery Time:||7-12 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Thermal Conductivity Rate:||34||Surface:||Smooth, Ivory White|
3.8 high temp pipe,
Refractory high temperature wire
Professional Manufacturer of Industrial High Temperature Refractory 99.7% Al2O3 Alumina Ceramic Roller Tube Stock
Ceramic alumina tube , alumina content 60%- 99.7%,White or Ivory ,Wear-resisting and acidproof alkali corrosion , High temperature (1600-1700 degree centigrade). Good chemical stability,high insulation, strong adsorption capacity, is a nice electrical insulation and wear-resisting material.
Application : Widely used in lamps and lanterns, electronic appliances, blast nozzle, auto parts, wear-resistant parts of insulating material, etc
Packaging & Delivery
(1) Export safe wooden box
(2)Inner boxes with filler .
(3)Outpackage is high quality cartons .
What can we do for you?
1. Sample is available.
2. Independent R&D, ISO manufacture, precise quality standards, modern logistics management, and sound marketing strategy.
3. Inquiry replied within 24 hours.
4. Patented products.
5. OEM or ODM is available.
6. Some extra accessories can be supplied.
7.The larger quantity you order,the more competitive prices you'll get.
8. Necessary Certificates can be supplied.
(1) What is your minimum order?
For the thermal spray cable, our minimum order is 15 kg.
(2) What is the wire weight of each reel?
The wire weight of each coil is around 15kg, it can also be produced according to customers' requirements.
(3) If you can provide a mill test certification?
We can provide a test certification after production.
(4) How can I contact your company?
Our sales team is ready to serve you by email, phone, fax or Skype.
Tel: + 86-21-56110178
Fax: + 86-21-56116916
(5) Do you offer free samples?
Yes, we can offer a free sample for testing, the quantity based on the type of material. Freight is paid by customers.
(6) What is your payment methods?
We accept 100% TT (Telegraphic Transfer) in advance for small orders (USD 2000 value).
For some large orders, we can accept 30% deposit, the remaining 70% before shipment. For very small orders, we can accept paypal and Western Union.
Hot coefficient of expansion
Contact Person: tankii