|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Alloy 815|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20kg|
|Packaging Details:||On Spool,In Coil|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20, 000kg/month|
|Application:||Heating, Electric Oven, Toaster And Furnace||Conductor Material::||Kanthal Resistant Wire|
|Shape:||Ribbon And Strip||Resistivity::||1.35|
|Working Temperature::||1350 Degree C Maximum||Conductor Type:||Soild|
electrical heating wire,
high temperature wire
FeCrAl Alloy Resistance Heating Strip, Resistohm 135 For Heating Element For Heater In Water Or Furnace
FeCrAl, a family of iron-chromium-aluminum alloys (Kanthal APM, A-1, D and AF etc.) used in a wide range of resistance and high-temperature applications is also used in the form of resistance wires.
OCr23AL5 also known as Alchrome D,alloy 815,Resistohm 135, Stablohm 812, Alohrome DK, Alferon 901, Alloy k, Aluchrom Y, Gilphy 135
Al: 4.5, ++
. Physical properties
- Resistivity (Ωmm²/m) : 1.35
- Temperature coefficient (K x 10- 6/°C) : 70
from 20 to 1000 °C
- Thermal conductivity at 120 °C (Wm- 1° C-1) : 16.50
- Coefficient of linear expansion (coeff. 10-6/°C) : 14
from 20 to 1000 °C
- Density (g/cm3) : 7.25
- Creeping point in
- at 800 °C : 6
- at 1 000°C : 1
- Melting point (°C) : 1 500
- Maximal operating temperature (°C) : 1 200
Standard mechanical properties
- Tensile Strength (daN/mm²) : 75
- Yield Strength (daN/mm²) : 55
- Elongation (A% on 100 mm) : ≥18
- Hardness (HV) : 230
4. Typical Applications
Resistohm 135 is a ferritic alloy of the FeCrAl family, which can be used as heating element of resistance up to 1200°C.
Resistohm 135 must be used in a dry environment in order to avoid rust because this is not a stainless alloy.
Elements realised in Resistohm 135 have an excellent life time in a sulphurous environment, and particularly when atmosphere is also oxidizing.
Resistohm 135 is normally used in top cookers with ceramics, pottery furnaces elements, and tubular elements.
Because of its resistance to carbonaceous atmospheres, Resistohm 135 is chosen for the production of cigarette lighters and fuel burners elements.
|Packaging Details:||plastic film inside , wooden pallets outside , choose the suitable packing, it can be customized by the clients' demand.|
|Delivery Detail:||about 5-25 days|
WHY CHOOSE US?
All our raw material is made from prime material, not recycle material. We have more than 10 years experience in manufacturing resistance heating alloys.
In the market, not all the NiCr alloys are with standard chemical composition and stable resistance. Professional
and reliable is the soul of our business.
1) We achieve consistent production from smelting to complete products, we are able to supply satisfactory
2) We have has the world's advanced level of German ALD - VIDP1000 - 8000KG vacuum induction furnace and
wire drawing machines from Japan.
3) With our skilled spooling knowhows, we have successfully magnified the take - up weight on spool. For
example, even a superfine wire of 0.04 mm in diameter can be wound and shipped on a 3 - 4 kg bobbin, thus
immediately contributing to your productive efficiency.
4) In order to prevent a wire from loosening, we have introduced a developed tension controlled systems into our
ake - up machine and respooling machine.
We think you can anticipate smooth despooling.
Contact Person: Lisa