|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||0Cr23Al5, 0Cr25Al5|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100kg|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||5~15 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T,|
|Supply Ability:||500tons per month|
|Chemical Composition:||Ferro Chrome Aluminium||Size:||8mm /12mm /14mm|
|MOQ:||100kg||Surface:||Oxidized / Bright|
|Application:||Heating,electric Resistance For Furnace Heating Element||Color:||Oxidation|
Heater Lead-out Rod Material 0Cr25Al5 Alloy KD alloy Bars / Bolt / Flat Bar 14mm for Furnaces Heating
Tankii DESCRIPTION OF FECRAL ALLOYS: KD alloys
FeCrAl alloys are characterized by excellent oxidation resistance and very good form stability resulting in long element life.
They are typically used in electrical heating elements in industrial furnaces and home appliances.
FeCrAl alloys have higher service temperature than NiCr Alloys and much lower prices. But they have lower stability and flexibility, easily to be fragile after a time circle
Heating elements for furnaces
Heating lead-out rod for furnaces.
TANKII FECRAL ALLOYS CHARACTERISTICS:
1) Manufactured according to international quality. System (ISO9001).
2) Stable resistance and long-life span.
3) Mill test certificate will be provided after production.
4) Size range wire:.0.018-10mm ribbons: 0.05-0.2*2-6mm strips: 0.05-5*5-250mm.
5) Good packing methods to keep goods no damage during delivery.
6) Customized lable, packing, OEM service..
7) 24 hours after-sale service.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF TANKII FECRAL HEATING ALLOYS
Application:Heater lead-out rod:
Please feel free to let me know if you have any inquiry on KD alloy bolt, bar, flat bar or rod.
Contact Person: Selina