|Place of Origin:||Shanghai， China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20KG|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150 Tons per month|
|Application:||Switch, Relay, Spring, Mobile Phone Battery Etc.|
nickel copper alloy,
alloy of copper and nickel
Copper-beryllium alloys are mainly based on copper with a beryllium addition. High strength beryllium copper alloys contain 0.4-2% of beryllium with about 0.3 to 2.7% of other alloying elements such as nickel, cobalt, iron or Lead. The high mechanical strength is achieved by precipitation hardening or age hardening.
Beryllium Copper is a copper alloy with the optimum combination of mechanical and physical properties such as tensile strength, fatigue strength, performance under elevated temperatures, electrical conductivity, bending formability and corrosion resistance. Beryllium Copper is widely used as contact springs in various applications like connectors, switches, relays, etc.
The copper-beryllium alloys processed by Tankii offer a wide combination of mechanical and electrical properties which is unique for copper alloys. The mechanical strength achieved after heat treatment ranks highest amongst all the copper alloy materials and is combined with a high electrical conductivity which outperforms that of bronzes.
Our alloys combine a range of properties particularly suited to meet the exacting requirements of many applications in the automotive, electronic, aeronautical, Oil&Gas, watch, electro-chemical industries, etc. Beryllium Copper is widely used in those fields as contact springs in various applications like connectors, switches, relays, etc. Tankii offers a variety of Beryllium Copper alloys in several tempers to cover different applications.
|Density before age hardening (g/cm3||8.25|
|Elastic Modulus (kg/mm2 (103))||13.40|
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient (20 °C to 200 °C m/m/°C)||17 x 10-6|
|Thermal Conductivity (cal/(cm-s-°C))||0.25|
|Melting Range (°C)||870-980|
1. High thermal conductivity
2. High corrosion resistance, especially suitable for polyoxyethylene (PVC) products mold.
3. High hardness, wear resistance and toughness, as inserts used with mould steel and aluminium can make the mold play a highly efficient, prolong the service life.
4. Polishing performance is good, can achieve high mirror surface precision and complicated shape design.
5. Good tackiness resistance, easy to welding with other metal, easy to machining, there is no need additional heat treatment.
Contact Person: Matt