|Place of Origin:||Shanghai,China.|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50KG|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150Tons per month|
|Shape:||Strip / Coil / Tape||Width:||300mm Max|
|Thickness:||0.01-2.5mm||Application:||Temperature Controller, Spring, Relay Etc.|
copper and nickel alloy,
alloy of copper and nickel
C17200 0.1*250mm C1720 Beryllium Copper Strip / Tape /Coil CuBe2 for Switch
Beryllium copper C17200
Beryllium copper is based on beryllium as the main alloy of copper alloy, also known as beryllium bronze. It is the best performance of copper alloy in the high-performance elastic material, a high strength, flexibility, hardness, fatigue strength, elastic lag small, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, cold, high conductivity, non-magnetic, impact does not produce sparks A series of excellent physical, chemical and mechanical properties. Beryllium copper tape used in micro-motor brush, cell phone, battery.
Mechanical property:(before heat treatment)
Mechanical property:(after heat treatment)
Beryllium Copper is widely used in mold core, injection mold insert, mold cavity, corrosion resistant die, die casting
machine head, watering the crossing thimble, the punch mould parts, hot runner system such as accessories,
stretching die, casting mould, die-casting mould, and corrosion resistant wear resistant parts such as bearings,
1. High thermal conductivity
2. High corrosion resistance, especially suitable for polyoxyethylene (PVC) products mold.
3. High hardness, wear resistance and toughness, as inserts used with mould steel and aluminium can make the mold play a highly efficient, prolong the service life.
4. Polishing performance is good, can achieve high mirror surface precision and complicated shape design.
5. Good tackiness resistance, easy to welding with other metal, easy to machining, there is no need additional heat treatment.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are trading company.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is within 10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is less than 20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A:30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment. And the price depends on the material and the quantity.
Contact Person: Matt